Low Energy Living is a family run business which has been giving expert advice on how to make homes and buildings more energy efficient since it was established in 1980 and our key focus is to save you money by delivering a complete energy saving solution.
We can provide a” turn key” operation to achieve all the energy saving solutions you require and remember that the more products you buy the bigger the discount we will give you.
With our vast experience and expertise we know what works best to give you complete peace of mind. That’s why we get so much business from referrals from our happy clients.
Tim Shephard the Director of Low Energy Living has over 30 years of experience and expertise offering a complete service to homeowners, builders and architects. Tim has extensive experience and qualifications in the area of energy efficiency as follows:
- Licensed Builder
- Accredited Solar Designer with the Clean Energy Council
- HIA GreenSmart Professional
- Selected as an Auditor of properties for the Government’s Home Insulation Safety Program
- Energy Assessor with the NSW Government Office of Environment and Heritage
For example if you combine our radiant heating with our whole house fan cooling system you will enjoy a natural, energy efficient heating and cooling alternative to reverse cycle air conditioning.
Call us to book a free energy saving assessment and energy saving devices for your home to reduce your power bills by up to 20%.
If you are not eligible for the free program our Energy Expert can still perform an assessment and provide optional energy saving devices for a nominal charge.
Come and see all our energy saving products in our “Low Energy” Display Home in Wahroonga, Sydney where you can be shown how everything works and see what options may be suitable for your own home.
We are far more than just a retail outlet and the team at Low Energy Living prides itself on the service it delivers which includes:
- Expert advice and an obligation free design and quotation of your customised energy saving solution
- Our energy experts and installers are fully qualified following industry best practise and regularly update their skills and product knowledge
- We have an award winning product range which offer value for money, have proven long term reliability and the best warranties on the market
- We offer free expert advice on building codes, as well as environmental issues and “green” building standards
- We give full assistance and advice relating to project specifications and will perform site visits when needed
- We provide full product and installation warranty to Australian standards from our team of highly skilled installers at very competitive rates
- We regularly conduct quality assurance on both our products and installation
- We are always here to give ongoing support and excellent after sales service